Shindaiwa Gas Leaf Blower
Shindaiwa has been manufacturing some of the best professional quality outdoor power equipment available for years. They make blowers that are the top choice for the guys that really put equipment to the test – yard maintenance professionals. Every model from their high powered handheld to their professional backpack models is built to offer the kind of performance that professionals demand but the everyday homeowners enjoy too.
Here are 5 reasons that you should consider buying a Shindaiwa blower;
1) High-Performance Motors: Nobody builds a more powerful best gas leaf blowers reviews for home use. The EB8520 is the most powerful model on the market with a high-performance 79cc motor. while the traditional handheld model packs a solid punch with its 24cc powerhouse.
2) Noise Level: Even though a Shindaiwa blower boosts the most powerful motors on the market, they perform at some of the lowest noise levels. Users have commented that “it’s hard to believe” the unit’s quietness. The handheld models operate at between 67 and 69 decibels of sound.
3) Superior Blowing: Shindaiwa uses a combination of the upgraded muffler, performance impeller, and an advanced carburetor to set new standards for home leave blowers. With performance ratings of up to 224 miles per hour for some models, this power is so unique they patented it as the ‘Power Boost Chamber’.
4) Choices: Unlike some manufactures, Shindaiwa knows that part of doing a good job is selecting the right tools. The product line consists of three handheld models that do the job quickly and easy, 4 high-performance backpack models and 1 combination blower/shredder/vacuum.
5) Two-year warranty for home use. One year warranty for commercial use. Limited lifetime warranty on the major ignition components When the time comes to do start cleaning up leaves and debris in your yard a quality blower can cut the time spent cleaning in half. Choosing a quality blower like a Shindaiwa blower will do the work faster and last for many seasons.